Thursday, February 8, 2007

They say misery loves company...but what about happiness?

This is me...looking quite EMO with my EMOBOY haircut and scowling face. I really probably had nothing to be so bitchy about, because as you can see, my shirt matches my kitchen walls, and that in itself it something to be extremely giddy about. Unfortunatly though, I am a human being with a Uterus, and therefore sometimes I get these things called 'feelings' that really mess everything up. I get sad and grumpy and bitchy and just far too emotional as far as I'm concerned.

At this particular moment, I am feeling a little anxious...after a conversation with Nicole and Chris about my quitting the Cancer sticks, I have decided on a definite date...February the 14th...also known as Single Awareness Day. I chose this day because I already hate it, so I will already be miserable and therefore quitting on that day won't ruin any good feelings I may have had.

The thing about quitting smoking, is that people who don't smoke don't understand how frightening it actually is. I realize it is a smelly, expensive, unhealthy, disgusting habit, but it's something I do quite a few times a day...everyday (like masterbating for Jeff)*sorry...I'm just so happy that you are back!!* But seriously, when I get up, I have a smoke...when I get in the car, I have a smoke...when I drop of a client, when I am on my way to pick one up, after coffee, on a coffee break, when I'm stressed, when I'm happy, when I'm bored, when I'm tired...and numerous other times throughout the day. It sucks, and I wish I'd never started to begin with (anyone who knows the story of why I started knows that it's rediculous and I needed a better brain at 18) but since I did, I have to do something about it.

So here's to one week left of a 6 year love/hate relationship...and hopefully enough money saved up after a year to go on a nice little vacation.




Aahhhh...but it looks cool, right?

6 comments:

JefferyLoucks said...

Don't worry Janelle, I do enough masterbating for the both of us.

Janellerific said...

Hahaha I think that was my point. When are you moving to Grande Prairie Jeff? We need to harass the locals together. I will be coming to Vancouver again this summer...for a whole week...scared?

JefferyLoucks said...

A whole week?.... I'll be sure to cover the walls in cellophane.

Wanderlusting said...

YAY! Janelle and I can wreak havoc...or I can just watch the havoc you and Jeff wreak on the cellophane...EW!

ANyway, Ross is doing OK after 3 days without a smoke. It's fucking tough but you can do it. Apparently the success rate for heroin users is %20 while for smoking its %5-10! Holy crazy! But if Ross the pansy can do it, so can you.
Crap I hope I didnt just jinx him.

Dayngr said...

Quitting is easy it's not starting again that's reeeeeally hard. You can do it though. You are a woman there's nothing you can't do!

I loved the "single awareness day" tag. Classic and oh so true.

Janellerific said...

*Jeff* What exactly is going on with the cellophane? Can you take me out on the town for Jugs of beer and ignorant conversations with the spoon man?

*K-diggity* For sure we will wreak havoc...there will be stripper-going for sure!! I'm glad Ross is doing well...I'm pulling my hair out in chunks and knitting. Maybe we should take up heroin and quit so we can say "well, I quit heroin...why can't I keep smoking?" I think thats about as good as my plan to get my weight up to 500 pounds so that when I lose weight everyone is really proud of me.

*Dayngr* Thanks for visiting my blog...I'm sorry that you were subjected to it, but grateful that you stopped by! Thanks for the support...I'm going to need all of it that I can get.